I am so excited to bring you this amazing resource that will help making lunches on the daily that much easier! Freezer-friendly lunch box fillers are such a great way to build up that freezer stash and pack lunches in no time!
I created this eBook so I can share my tips and tricks, fave recipes, and to help you make the most of freezer-friendly baking. Affordable, great variety, quick, less waste and stress free is what it is all about!
I have an absolute love for bulk freezer cooking, and I am forever testing new recipes that I can share with you. In this eBook you will find a range of savoury, nourishing health, and sweet treats that you will be able simply grab from the freezer, add to a lunchbox, that will defrost by lunchtime- and still, taste amazing. It will make those hectic mornings easier and make #mumlife easier for you overall!
- easy & quick baking
- utilising basic pantry staples
- affordable recipes that won't break the bank
- fresh baked goodies the kiddies will actually eat!
- all nut free recipes (we have a nut allergy in the house as well)
- 50 recipes plus extra filler ideas
- 3 sections, Savoury, Nourishing Health Treats, Sweet Treats
- Blank Monthly Meal Plan Template
- Blank Running Grocery List template
- Tips on how to best utilise freezer baked treats and how it will still taste the same as the day you cooked it!
- White Choc & Chia Cookies
- Cheese & Vegie Muffins
- Choc Orange Cookies
- Zesty Orange Bites
- Chocolate Cupcakes
- Orange Muffins
- Apple Slice
- Orange Slice
- Banana Loaf or Muffins
- Banana Pancakes
- Chocolate Waffles
- Wow Butter and Strawberry Muffins
- Chocolate & Beetroot Muffins
- Carrot Muffins with Lemon Sour Cream icing
- Chocolate & Cranberry Muesli Bars - No bake
- Pumpkin & Fetta Muffins
- Sweet Potato & Turmeric Fritters
- Apricot & Cranberry Bliss Balls
- Strawberry & Coconut Bliss Balls
- Banana Raspberry and Chocolate Easter Egg Muffins
- Lemon White Chocolate and Blueberry Muffins
- Double Choc Banana Muffins
- Coconut Rough
- Mac & Cheese Muffins
- Honey Joys
- Wow Butter Choc Oat Bars
- Apple & Oat Muffins Cookies
- Chia & Parmesan crackers
- Chocolate & Orange Muffins
- Weetbix balls
- Choc Chip Cookies
- Banana Muffins
- Ham & Cheese Muffins
- Choc Chip Muesli Bars
- Apple, Strawberry & Cinnamon Muffins
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Coconut Chocolate Slice
- Healthy Oat balls
- Fruit Balls
- Upside down fruit butter cake
- Zucchini Slice
- Lemon & White Chocolate Mini Muffins
- Sprinkle Cookies
- Choc Caramel Cups
- Pea & Zucchini Fritters
- Cheese Biscuits
- Coconut, Apricot and date log
- Extra easy fillers
60 + pages made for you to download and print!
This is a digital download e-book and will be emailed directly to your inbox to the email supplied. Each fortnight you will receive the updated e-book in your inbox with the email supplied
Love love love looooooovvveeee
Ange has created a fantastic book filled with yummy inspiration for lunchboxes. I love that it gets updated regularly with even more ideas.
So far this ebook has been a hit in my house. My young girls both love the opposite foods which makes it tricky at times. But so far they have loved helping me make some of the recipes in this ebook and both have gobbled everything up. Even better that we have been able to make extra and freeze for later. Definitely worth the purchase. Can’t wait to keep trying more.